Auction this SUNDAY @11:30AM
The Windarra – Built by Luxury Home Builder Young Homes
This extraordinary estate celebrates contemporary luxe design in a privileged location of Glenwood. Every inch has been utilised to perfection with high ceilings, abundance of custom cabinetry and joinery, solid brick construction with a multitude of informal and formal living areas.
Accommodation comprises four-bedrooms upstairs, with master featuring a luxurious ensuite and walk-in robe, with an additional fifth potential bedroom downstairs with full bathroom perfect for multigenerational living. Additional features include a fully renovated kitchen with 40mm stone benches, ducted air-conditioning, fully tiled bathrooms, extensive storage, large level backyard and three-car secure garage with a further garage, workshop in the backyard perfect for creating your own home office or separate living and entertaining quarters.
Features of the home but not limited to:
– Solid brick home situated on a sprawling 800sqm (approx.) parcel of land
– Opulent foyer with skylight, with formal lounge and dining, tall ceilings featuring bespoke architraves throughout
– Featuring ducted air-conditioning and ducted vacuuming throughout the home ensuring comfort and ease year round
– 4 Bedrooms situated upstairs with luxury ensuite servicing Master bedroom
– 5th potential bedroom located on ground level with full bathroom including shower
– Large grassed backyard with two pergolas and barbeque area essential for the family that love to entertain
– Within a short walk to Bella Vista Metro, Glenwood and Circa Shopping centres, City and Parramatta Buses and premium private, catholic and public schools
– Beautifully landscaped surroundings including parks and cycle ways perfect for walking and exercising with the family
Building and Pest inspection available upon request
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area
Principal - Bradley Ronayne Property
Principal - Amit Kumar Property
Sunday July 3 @ 11:30 am