Absolute superb waterfront property in a sought-after location
Welcome to 39 Thora Street, a gorgeous three-bedroom home with a separate studio that is located in the picturesque Sussex Inlet area, sitting on an inviting 650sqm block of land with an approximately 18-metre frontage.
This highly sought-after waterfront residence will appeal to families and investors looking for their next holiday home or permanent residence.
East facing, this fantastic home comes with a private jetty and a built-in sink with running water which is perfect for fishing, drive-through access and private boat ramp, electric winch suitable for a tinny, jetty lights, outdoor shower with hot and cold water available, raised level lawn with enclosed garden beds, private beach and all of this is located in the original part of the quays with deep water access and a shared mooring post with your neighbour.
You will find ceiling fans throughout the home, air-conditioning for all year-round comfort, luxury vinyl wood planks for flooring, electronic outdoor shutters for added security and an ultra-modern bathroom with a free-standing bath and skylight that gives it the extra special touch of luxury.
The master bedroom has been perfectly designed to overlook the water with glass sliding doors that open onto the fantastic tiled alfresco area, along with an ensuite and built-in wardrobe.
This beautiful home also features:
– Studio which is separate from the main house and water views
– Master bedroom with a built-in wardrobe and ensuite
– Two additional bedrooms with built-in robes at the front of the property
– Newly renovated main bathroom with skylight
– 14 solar panels
– Newly renovated kitchen with a gas stove, electric oven and dishwasher
– Water views from the main living areas
– Vinyl wood plank flooring, ceiling fans and air-conditioning
– A wrap-around, L-shaped alfresco area with tiled flooring at the rear of the property
– Private jetty with built-in sink and running water
– Drive-through access with a private boat ramp, beach area and a shared mooring post with your neighbour
– Bore water available for gardens
– Outdoor shower with hot/cold water available
– European-style laundry with extra toilet
– New Colorbond boundary fences and rendered façade
– Plenty of storage and cupboard spaces, outside undercover storage area which is perfect to store your kayak
– Double garage with additional extension carport
– Jetty access via the quays to either St Georges Basin or the ocean
– Zoned – R2 Low-Density Residential
Sussex Inlet offers you a relaxed beach lifestyle and is becoming a popular holiday destination. Close to Nowra and Wollongong with an easy 2.5-hours drive from Sydney and Canberra, what more could you want? A short drive to the golf course, picturesque beaches, national parks, and local shops such as the Spar Supermarket, Inlet Eats Café, Cinema, Hardware, hairdressers and the Sussex RSL Club that overlooks the water.
Don’t miss your chance to inspect this amazing property, call Sian Silk-King or Trish Broome, to arrange your inspection today, before this amazing property is gone.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Living Area
- Water Front