Large family home! Space for everyone!
This 2005 built, larger than average 4 x 2 family home, is situated within walking distance to Black Swan Lake, amazing parks and wetlands and conveniently located for easy access to the freeway and soon to open Lakelands Train Station.
All the space your growing family needs with multiple living areas including theatre room and games room, modern open plan living, activity room, study and a large, low-maintenance backyard with plenty of space for family playtime and seasonal fruit picking from the apple, orange, fruit salad and pear trees. A generous sized patio and powered 6m x 4m shed are just some of the many features this nicely presented home, on a generous 562 sqm block, has to offer.
Other quality features include:
– Vinyl coated wood flooring throughout main areas for style and function
– Carpets to all bedrooms
– Great sized main bedroom, complimented with his and hers walk-in robes
– En-suite with separate toilet and corner bath
– Three spacious minor bedrooms with walk-in robes
– Remote controlled ceiling fans to all bedrooms
– Sun block-out blinds throughout
– Open plan living with a smooth transition to games room and alfresco area
– Roof space storage with easy access via fitted pull down ladder
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Smart wired ethernet cabling
– Security alarm
– Smart wired security cameras linked to CCTV monitoring system
– Battery operated keypad entry to shoppers’ entrance
– 20 x 5kw solar panels
– NBN internet connection
You’ll love this peaceful family-friendly suburb where children can walk to school: Lakelands Primary, Mandurah Baptist College and Coastal Lakes Senior College. Bus stops are within easy walking distance, and the home is set just over 2km to spectacular Madora Bay Beach and Surf Lifesaving Club. Lakelands Shopping Centre and Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club are both just minutes away, and all major amenities are within easy reach in Mandurah town centre.
Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries. Lewis Holloway Property provides this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. Any reliance placed upon this write up is at the client’s own risk.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area
- Security System