297sqm Land SOLD FOR RECORD PRICE PER SQM
Fantastic opportunity for your growing family! Boasting multiple living areas, both indoor and outdoor, this lovely four-bedroom home is perfect for the family who loves to entertain year-round.
Within walking distance to all local amenities including Caddies Creek Public School, Glenwood Shops, Gurdwara Sahib and City transport, this home has something to offer to the growing family.
This freshly painted home is complemented with immaculately presented gardens, both front and rear. There is not a cent to be spent prior to moving in! With gas cooking and vibrant open living plan, this home is ready to accommodate a growing family just before Christmas!
Features you will love about this home include:
- Freshly painted throughout and meticulously maintained year round
– Fully tiled main bathroom upstairs with washroom downstairs
– Timber flooring in all bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and master with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
– Large air-conditioned east facing living areas
– High side of the street with large pergola, perfect for entertaining
– Secure backyard with plenty of gardening space for growing fresh produce and plenty of lawn space to keep the whole family active
Convenient location and representing great value, this home is a must to inspect! Give Amit Kumar and Bradley Ronayne a call for further information or to arrange a private inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area