Quality Family Home…Eagerly Awaiting Its New Owners
Situated on an established half-acre parcel, this recently built Barrington Home is a statement in design that maximises the benefits for a flexible and relaxed lifestyle.
Upon entering the generous foyer you’ll be drawn into the home with a sense of anticipation, generously scaled it delivers across multiple levels.
Clever integration of outdoor spaces creates a seamless indoor/outdoor flow to the alfresco, perfect to entertain and enjoy the leafy outlook and green spaces.
Meticulously presented, this modern, functional home features neutral palette, sun-drenched spaces and connected open plan living making it a must to inspect.
For additional information or to arrange an inspection please contact Debbie on 0400 339 449
– Light filled casual living and dining area, capturing northern sunlight with an emphasis on bringing the garden into the home
– Functional open plan kitchen with generous island bench featuring 40mm waterfall stone benchtops, free standing 90cm oven/gas cooktop, an abundance of storage and fully shelved walk-in pantry
– Spacious master suite provides privacy and luxury with large walk-in robe and ensuite
– Other bedrooms are generous in size with built-in robes (one with walk-in-robe)
– Steel frame, timber flooring and plush carpets
– Feature lighting
– Zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
– 2.7m ceilings
– Media room and study/home office
– Outside offers ext. gas point for barbequing, garden shed plus an oversized drive through garage with auto door – perfect as a workshop or for additional storage
– 2,156sqm block offers plenty of space for growing vegetables or keeping a few chickens
– Positioned on the northern side of town, this home offers easy access to both Moss Vale and Bowral
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Living Area
- Openable Windows