Perfect location, just two streets from the beach!
Lewis Holloway Property are proud to bring to market this cosy, recently painted four bedroom, two bathroom home set in a perfect location and only two streets back from the beach.
Wanting to enter the Halls Head property market at an affordable price? This home is freshly painted inside and out, needing nothing more but to move in and enjoy, then this is the perfect place for you! Great for families or those wishing to downsize and investors alike.
This 1994 built 4 x 2 x 2 home, surrounded by beautifully kept lawns and garden beds, sits on a 797 msq block and comprises of a formal lounge area, large open plan kitchen, dining and family area, which transitions effortlessly to the huge patio/alfresco and large enclosed rear garden beyond.
With side access and a big powered workshop, set in a quiet cul-de-sac, so close to the beach you can hear the waves, this home really has the lot!
The features are many that you will love and include:
– Good size master bedroom with large walk-in robe and en-suite
– Three good sized minor bedrooms, two with built-in robes
– Split system air-conditioning to main living and master bedroom
– Brand new wooden venetian blinds throughout (except toilet)
– Modern kitchen with plenty of below bench cupboard space
– Brand new double Electrolux Pyro oven
– LED ceiling lights to main living areas
– Walk-in pantry
– Data point to 4th bedroom/office
– Brand new alfresco approx 7.4 X 7.3 msq
– Separate enclosed garden area for pets
– Double access to rear garden through garage
– Reticulated gardens from bore
– Raised reticulated veggie garden
– Fruit trees
– Solar system and panels
– NBN fibre to the node
– Bradford Gold R5 Batts insulation with 3 x Windmaster whirlybirds
Well located within an easy walk to the beautiful beaches of Halls Head, a short drive to local shops and schools and close to public transport, this home won’t be on the market long and really needs to be viewed to be appreciated.
Don’t miss out book your inspection today, call Jan Holloway on 0499 955 442
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport