Move in ready as all the hard work's been done!
Proudly marketed by Debbie Pearce Property is this recently renovated character property presenting as an outstanding opportunity for an astute buyer.
Recently refurbished to an exceptionally high standard through the retainment and reinstatement of period features such as high ceilings with picture rails, gas fireplaces with cast iron fascias and granite hearths, original flooring, windows, doors and timber work complemented by the brick façade and metal roof.
A unique property with an unquestionable investment option given its flexible floor plan that could be adapted to a range of uses including business or medical suites given the B4 Mixed Use zoning and its ideal location just one block from the CBD, main shopping precinct and approximately 1km to Goulburn Hospital.
For additional information or to arrange an onsite inspection please contact Debbie on 0400 339 449.
– Spread across two levels this freestanding property occupies a north to rear 420sqm easy care level block with side parking options
– Current layout noted as four bedrooms (two downstairs and two attic style upstairs), lounge, dining and additional living room to the rear
– Flooded with natural light the renovated kitchen benefits from dual aspect windows and a neutral palette of Laminex benchtops, gas cooktop, under bench oven and dishwasher with ample room for eat in area
– Spacious and renovated central bathroom services the property with freestanding bath and European laundry
– Other inclusions such as decorative entrance hall with original timber floorboards, carpet to rooms and tiles in kitchen, mix of feature lighting and down lights, blinds to windows, period front fence and Colourbond to rear and side for full perimeter fencing suiting children or pets, clothesline and water tank
– B4 Mixed Use zoning with Community Title
– Images are digitally staged
– Rental appraisal approximately $550 per week
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, with no reason to doubt its accuracy.
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area
- Window Treatments