Pure character-filled delight...
Proudly marketed by Debbie Pearce Property is this charming refurbished 1920’s character cottage positioned within one of old Bowral’s most picturesque tree-lined precincts.
This single-level light-filled home with north to rear garden was extensively refurbished and its footprint extended in 2013, ensuring it ultimately caters for the ebbs and flows of everyday flexible living.
Casual living and dining area flows seamlessly to the covered outdoor terrace perfect for alfresco entertaining or an ideal vantage point to unwind and enjoy the garden featuring cold climate mature trees with advanced hedging ensuring complete privacy.
With its enviable proximity and level walk to Bowral’s retail and dining experiences, this home presents as the ultimate downsizing option or ideal tree change retreat.
This property is scheduled for Auction if not sold prior, for additional information or to arrange an inspection please contact Debbie on 0400 339 449
– Property construction is double ‘Bowral’ brick, bluestone foundations, character timber windows, insulated tiled roof sited on the north to the rear fully fenced garden
– Finished to the highest standard by master builder David Burton, incl. upgrades to all services/connections (stormwater, sewerage, water, electrical, gas and NBN)
– An inviting lounge with character mantle surrounding Jetmaster gas fireplace plus added comfort of reverse air conditioning
– Custom kitchen with walk-in pantry, soft close drawers, stone bullnose benchtops, dishwasher, gas cooktop, stainless canopy and oven
– Three genuinely double bedrooms with built-in robes plus an option for fourth bedroom/study equipped with separate entrance, making it the ideal work from home space
– Two bathrooms equipped with frameless walk-in showers and soaker bath to second, with additional WC in laundry and instantaneous gas hot water
– 10ft ceilings, period cornices, picture rails, period windows and feature brickwork
– Parking is managed via tandem carport with additional driveway space, to the rear, the hobbyist or tradesperson can be accommodated in the large workshop/shed or perfect as additional storage plus the benefit of a 5,000L water tank with pump
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, with no reason to doubt accuracy.
- Living Area