Pure character-filled delight...
Proudly marketed by Debbie Pearce Property is this charming refurbished 1920’s character cottage positioned within one of old Bowral’s most picturesque tree-lined precincts.
This single level light-filled home with north to rear garden was extensively refurbished and its footprint extended in 2013, ensuring it ultimately caters for the ebbs and flows of everyday flexible living.
The casual living and dining area flows seamlessly to the covered outdoor terrace perfect for alfresco entertaining or an ideal vantage point to unwind and enjoy the garden featuring cold climate mature trees with advanced hedging ensuring your complete privacy.
With its enviable proximity and level walk to Bowral’s retail and dining experiences, this home presents as the ultimate downsizing option or as the perfect tree change retreat.
For additional information or to arrange an inspection please contact Debbie on 0400 339 449
Additional features include:
– Property construction is double ‘Bowral’ brick, bluestone foundations, character timber windows, insulated tiled roof sited on the north to the rear and fully fenced 1,025sqm
– Finished to the highest of standards by local master builder David Burton and his team, including upgrades to all services/connections (stormwater, sewerage, water, electrical, gas and NBN)
– An inviting lounge with character mantle, marble hearth surrounding Jetmaster gas fireplace plus the added comfort of ducted air conditioning
– Custom designed kitchen with walk-in pantry, soft close drawers, Smartstone bull nose benchtops, dishwasher, gas cooktop, stainless canopy and oven with imported tiles splashback
– Three genuinely double bedrooms with built-in robes plus an option for fourth bedroom/study equipped with separate entrance, making it the ideal work from home space
– Two generous bathrooms equipped with frameless walk-in showers and soaker bath to second, with additional WC in laundry supported by instantaneous gas hot water
– Lofty 10ft ceilings, period cornices, picture rails, period windows and feature brickwork
– Parking is managed via tandem carport with additional driveway space, to the rear, the hobbyist or tradesperson can be accommodated in the large workshop/shed or perfect as additional storage plus the benefit of a 5,000L water tank with pump
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, with no reason to doubt accuracy.
- Living Area