Large family home! Perfect location! Ample parking! Entertainers delight!
Built in 1995 by Summit Homes, set on large 658 sqm block, this property is positioned perfectly in the highly desirable ‘Golfers Circle’ pocket of Secret Harbour. Just moments from schools, parks the shopping centre and Secret Harbour beach.
From the minute you enter this home you will be met with an ambience of charm and tranquillity. The master bedroom, large in size with triple built-in robes and generous ensuite is off to the right and a large formal lounge is to the left. Moving down the hallway and through the doors, you will transition into the rest of the living areas.
Set in the heart of the home is the open plan games, dining and spacious chef’s kitchen, with sweeping stone bench tops, an abundance of below and above bench cupboard space, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar seating and a large pantry.
The further three bedrooms are all large in size and offer walk-in robes and are close to the main bathroom. Separate toilet and a large laundry, with plenty of cupboard space and a walk-in linen cupboard.
The beautiful gardens to the rear of the property make this home a true entertainers delight. A below ground, lagoon style pool, surrounded by tropical plants make this your very own piece of paradise. Watch the children swim from the decked veranda, under the shade of fruit vines, or cook up a storm using the built-in BBQ, under the huge alfresco. A perfect setting to relax and enjoy the company of guests.
The rear garden also boasts a very large brick workshop, great for storage and separate from the double garage, plus a great sized lawn, perfect for the kids to play.
Other features you are sure to love include:
– Country style modern kitchen, with granite bench tops and an abundance of storage.
– Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout.
– Delightful family room and dining area, affording you fabulous views of the pool and gardens beyond
– Atrium style relaxing gabled patio, with built-in BBQ
– An abundance of fruit vines and trees and beautiful tropical plants
– Ample room on expansive driveway for at least 6 cars
– Brick built workshop, great for a myriad of uses
– Double garage with shoppers’ entry
– Bore reticulation and natural gas appliances throughout
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Living Area