Multiple Living Spaces and a Family-Friendly Location
A family functional layout with a choice of living areas, an abundance of storage space and a hint of character are the hallmarks found inside this quality Hudson built home. This property has a warm and inviting vibe with timber floors and a versatile 2-storey floorplan featuring three double bedrooms, separate lounge and dining rooms, a rear sunroom and a smartly updated kitchen that serves as the functioning heart of the home. And with strong demand for flexible work at home spaces, the lower level study adds further appeal. Take living outdoors to the private terrace garden enhanced by a new retaining wall and feature French pattern stonework – a perfect space for kids and pets to play safely. Set back from the road, there is an air of peace and tranquillity behind the front door, yet outside you are literally footsteps from the busyness of Westfield Kotara, the convenience of Belair Public and Kotara High schools and the delights of the Fernleigh Track’s 30km walking and cycling path.
– Double storey Hudson built home on north east facing 582sqm block
– Air-conditioned lounge or dining room on entry
– Second living space at rear adjoins versatile sunroom
– Smartly updated kitchen with Caesarstone benches, gas stove and dishwasher
– Two of the three bedrooms fitted with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Family bathroom with separate toilet; second toilet on lower level with laundry
– Lower level office/rumpus opens to private, updated backyard for entertaining/play
– Oversized single garage and carport
– Zoned for highly sought-after Belair Public and Kotara High Schools
– Westfield’s shops, cinema and rooftop bar and eateries just 500m away
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.