Immaculately renovated duplex within a short walk to Quakers Hill Train Station and shops!
Tastefully renovated with attention to detail throughout, this spectacular home is one you will fall in love with the moment you walk in. Conveniently located within short proximity to Quakers Hill Train Station, sops, and parks, as well as within the premium Quakers Hill East Public School catchment, you simply must see this one.
This home boasts a flexible and spacious layout. Upon entry to the home, there is a great-sized living area that flows into the dynamic open plan living and dining area. The kitchen presents great inclusions with high-quality stainless-steel appliances, a gas cooktop, a wraparound breakfast bar, as well as ample storage.
The outdoor entertaining area is ideal for those who love spending time with their loved ones, boasting a private and spacious area, complete with a pergola and a level grassed area, perfect for the kids to play in.
Other features you will love:
– Three great sized bedrooms upstairs
– Fully renovated bathroom, with floor-to-ceiling tiles and frameless shower
– Renovated laundry
– LED downlights
– Beautifully manicured and well-maintained front and back gardens
– Split system air-conditioning
– Premium Quakers Hill East Public School catchment
– 3-Minute drive to Quakers Hill East Public School
– 3-Minute drive or a 15-20 minute walk to Quakers Hill High School
– Bus stop within 3-minutes walk
– 3-minute drive or 15 to 20-minute walk to Quakers Hill Train Station and shops
– 7-Minute walk to Corbin Reserve Park
Much loved and well looked after by current owners, this home is ideal for growing families.
Disclaimer: This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. Interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent inquiries
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport