Home and studio in coveted Adamstown Heights
Standing tall and crisply presented, this light filled home brims with comfort, convenience and relaxed style, fulfilling every wish for families. Its two-level layout sits above a double garage and includes dual living zones, dining, three bedrooms and a view-swept balcony offering peace and privacy. A most desirable home in a peaceful yet accessible neighbourhood. A separate studio to the rear delivers an ideal space for artists, or use as an office or workshop (easily converted to a self-contained).
– Commanding street presence, tiered backyard full of colourful gardens
– Bright, airy living zone opens out to a leafy and sheltered alfresco terrace
– Spacious stone crafted kitchen offers stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar, pantry and under stair storage
– Second living room with wood-burning fireplace, filled with lovely natural light and fantastic views
– Three big bedrooms serviced by a Federation-style bathroom with bath
– Two covered balconies with amazing views. Watch the panorama of twinkling lights at night or during the day the distant train weaving its way through the suburbs.
– New ducted and split-system a/c, built-in wardrobes, fresh colour scheme
– Paved and landscaped backyard with elevated sitting area to take in the views
– Oversized double garage with space for workshop, new remote garage doors and ample off-street parking
– New doors and windows (can open inwards to clean), security doors
– High ceilings, newly painted exterior and interior and new hot water system
– Sought-after family address, close to a selection of excellent schools
– 900m to Fernleigh track, 1.8km to Westfield Kotara, 7km to the CBD
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.