A little Piece of Heaven!
Relax, unwind and enjoy the rural lifestyle, while still being connected to all the benefits of modern amenities and city living.
This beautifully presented, light and bright 5×2 home has been extremely well maintained and sits on an impressive 4296sqm in Darling Fields Estate with a MASSIVE Workshop.
The home also borders the park, making it ideal for those who love animals, bikes and/or training horses.
This home is perfect for families and has lots to offers the lucky new owners.
The floor plan is extremely well thought out providing separate living areas and large bedrooms with ducted air conditioning.
The home has a mix of formal and informal living areas which are all extremely spacious and can easily be changed to suit the need of a growing family.
The grand master bedroom offers a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite featuring a corner spa bath.
The heart of the house is the kitchen. With its spacious large benchtops, this kitchen invites the home cook to prepare large family meals and creates an excellent space for entertaining. Equipped with ample cupboard space, gas stove top, dishwasher and a big walk-in pantry. Overlooking the living area and the beautiful wood fire, perfect for keeping you warm on those cold winter nights.
Outside you are greeted with the alfresco and patio area, heated in-ground salt swimming pool, timber decked area, stables and a massive powered workshop 15m x 7.5m x 4.2m with mezzanine floor and a bonus car hoist.
Features you will love about this house include:
– Four large double bedrooms with built-in robes
– Good sized study that can convert into fifth bedroom
– Master bedroom with ensuite and corner spa bath
– Two bathrooms with additional shower in the laundry
– Formal sunken lounge and family room
– Open plan living/dining
– Spacious kitchen with ample cupboard space and huge walk-in pantry
– Pot belly fireplace in living/dining
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning
– Double garage plus ample off-street parking
– HUGE powered workshop (15m x 7.5m x 4.2m) with car hoist included
– Massive outdoor entertaining areas
– Bore, reticulated lawns and fruit trees
– Heated in-ground salt swimming pool
– 22 solar panels
– 1986 home on 4296 sqm block
Ideally situated next to the park and within close proximity to major roads, highways, schools, shopping centres and airports.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area