Under offer after first home open, four days on market
Welcome to 41 McLean Road, Canning Vale.
This home is perfect for a family, couple or investors alike!
Features you will love about this home include;
– Drive through access to back
– Good size master with walk-in robe, new carpet and ensuite
– Bedrooms are all double sized with newly laid carpet
– Large formal lounge with new fresh carpet
– Kitchen with shopper’s entrance, gas cook-top, pantry, breakfast bar.
– Open plan kitchen, meals and family room with floating floorboards
– Huge patio overlooking the low maintenance yard, ideal for entertaining
– Enclosed area for dogs
– Garden shed
– Ducted air-conditioning
– Gas bayonet
All this and more in a quiet, local traffic street.
Within close proximity to;
– 350m to the bus stop and Nicholson Road
– 600m to the Sikh association of WA
– 800m to The Last Drop pub
– 2.4km to the Livingston Marketplace
– 4.3km to Thornlie train station
– 19km to the CBD
(All are approximate distances)
Contact Heath Bassett today on 0418 374 299 for a viewing or any questions you may have.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area
- Openable Windows
- Pet Friendly
- Window Treatments