Manicured Parkside Block with Extensive Garaging & Internal Flexibility
Enjoy an elevated setting with front row views over Lugar Park allowing you to watch the kids play happily while you relax on the front verandah. This home effortlessly blends its 1970’s origins with modern style and grace.
Staged over two levels with a massive four-car garage, sizable workshop and studio downstairs, versatile interiors include three bedrooms, a stylishly renovated kitchen, a modern bathroom with skylight and heated tiling. An expansive sequence of living areas highlighted by a breathtaking Queensland room. A perfectly groomed backyard appeals to the eye with clipped hedges, colourful shrubs and a manicured lawn. Other features include solar panels.
The address itself is incredibly family-focused with Westfield’s shops, eateries, and rooftop less than 2km away. Charlestown Square is 3 kms away. Zoned for Kotara South Public and Kotara High Schools. The beaches and city and Lake Macquarie can be reached in 10 minutes.
– Elevated design with the main level sitting above a large four-car garage
– Skylit kitchen featuring a servery window, stone benchtops and dishwasher
– Three bedrooms plus a dedicated lounge, dining and family space
– Enclosed entertainment area with walls of glass framing garden views
– Modern renovated bathroom with quality fittings and heated tiled floor
– Flexible ground floor studio/home office/bonus room, with workshop & wine cellar/storage room
– Public transport, sport fields, childcare and playgrounds nearby
– 700m to Joslin Street’s shops and popular Letter Q Café
– 8km to Newcastle city centre and beaches and lake.
– Approximately 40 minutes to award winning vineyards