Space, Comfort & Views…
Private, leafy and tranquil, this single level home on 3,017sqm parcel sited at the highest point of Narellan Road offers expansive vistas to the east and peaceful outlooks from every window.
Equipped with a spacious and flexible floorplan this practical home would suit multiple living options including the needs of a growing family, with the recent addition of a sun-drenched sitting room, fourth bedroom and study with external access.
For additional information or to arrange an onsite inspection please contact Debbie Pearce on 0400 339 449.
Additional features include:
– Functional rendered and tile home ideally set back from the road and surrounded by lawns and established cold climate gardens
– Separate inviting lounge and dining with feature gas fireplace plus underfloor gas central heating throughout the home
– Stunning addition of sitting room with vaulted ceiling and picture windows providing direct access to a northerly terrace and serene views to the gardens
– Well equipped kitchen with generous bench space, dishwasher, gas cooktop, electric oven and breakfast bar
– Spacious informal dining area flowing seamlessly via stackable glass doors to the outdoor entertaining area with uninterrupted expansive easterly views
– Main bedroom with ensuite and three additional bedrooms all with built-in robes
– Renovated ensuite and main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling and semi-frameless shower screens
– Double lock-up garage, double carport and additional teenage retreat/workshop area
– Set on an established 3,017sqm fenced parcel with decorative entry gates
– Moss Vale Public School is 1.9km and Moss Vale High School is 20m
– Located only minutes from the thriving town of Moss Vale where you’ll have access to shops, schools, transport links as well as cafes/restaurants
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort is taken to ensure the accuracy of this listing, we accept no responsibility for errors or omissions. We encourage you to seek your own independent legal and/or financial advice prior to making any commitment or decision.
- Living Area