Take the time to inspect this fantastic lifestyle property set on almost 20 acres approx. and only a short drive to Bathurst. This home has been extensively renovated over the years, and features four generous bedrooms with the main having an ensuite and walk-in robe and the remaining three bedrooms all equipped with built-in robes.
The home also boasts generous living spaces comprising of very large lounge, rumpus room and a large meals area off the renovated kitchen. The kitchen features stone benchtops, pantry and quality appliances. The main bathroom is spacious and well appointed. There is also an abundance of storage throughout the home plus two r/c split system air conditioners and also two wood heaters for year round comfort.
The infrastructure on this property has to be seen to be believed, some main features include but not limited to:
– Double carport plus shade sail
– Inground solar heated pool with shade sail
– Large covered deck
– Established gardens
– Outstanding bore
– Office space with three separate rooms with r/c split system air
– 11.5kw Solar with smart meter
– Excellent rain water storage that is gravity fed
– Caravan accommodation
– Four bay car shed with extra height
– Additional four bay machinery shed
– Two separate storage sheds with power to both
– Large studio with r/c split system air conditioner that has been used by an artist but could have multiple possible uses
– Large dam
– Spring fed creek
– Septic with absorption trench
There are many other additional features that this property includes call Cleary Fairbrother Property today for your inspection!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Bush Retreat
- Living Area