Amazing family home on a large block
Intuitively designed to maximise space and privacy, this home sits on 660sqm (approx.) of land and showcases a vast sequence of living areas both indoor and out perfect to entertain the whole family year round. With five bedrooms and multiple formal and informal living areas, this palatial family home highlights exquisite craftsmanship to the highest degree.
Located in the most sought-after pocket of Acacia Gardens, this corner position home sits prominently on the high side of the street. Situated seconds from Quakers Hill East Public School and within close walking distance to city transport this home appeals to all ages of the family.
– Four bedrooms upstairs with fifth downstairs with additional office
– Fully tiled main bathroom downstairs with shower
– Gourmet kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, gas cook-top, stone bench tops
– Expansive living and dining areas with timber flooring
– Secluded backyard drenched in morning sun with established gardens with large alfresco area opening onto grassed area surrounded by fruit trees
– Large 660sqm block (approx.) on the highside of the street
– Designer master with walk-in and tiled ensuite
– Double lockup garage backyard access from garage
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Living Area