Sea views, sunrises and further development potential
Soak up superb sea views, sunrises and summer breezes from this immaculate and elevated family sanctuary that spoils you with space, style and potential. Set back from the street for your enhanced serenity, come home to light-filled and inviting interiors that deliver the promise of good times ahead. An antique Chinese front door from the late Qing dynasty marks your arrival, with the property also boasting an expansive living, dining and kitchen area that is an ideal hub for family connection or hosting guests. Make the most of the wide wraparound verandah with tantalising views for when you have loved ones to entertain or unwind here with a good book on a sleepy Sunday afternoon.
Along with five bedrooms, three bathrooms, a home office with its own entry and a supersized, resort-worthy pool, this home has something very unique to offer. Explore the enticing potential to subdivide a 600m2 parcel of land (STCA) from this sprawling 2,333m2 block that backs onto prized Coopers Shoot. Not only will you further maximise this incredible investment on the home, land and location, but you’ll set yourself up for future prosperity via this rare property opportunity.
– Elevated, light-filled and immaculate family sanctuary in a tranquil location, with ocean views;
– 2,333m2 block that backs onto Coopers Shoot, with potential to subdivide a 600m2 parcel of land (STCA);
– Modern kitchen with acclaimed appliances plus bright, open plan living and dining beneath high ceilings;
– Sunny and peaceful top floor master suite with ensuite and built-in robe;
– Ground floor poolside studio and a third bathroom with sea views and self-access – ideal for guests;
– Work from home with a spacious office with own entry;
– Merbau and spotted gum hardwood timber wraparound decks
– Swim all year round in an 11m x 4.5m heated pool (deep end 2.1m and shallow end 1.2m) with swim-up 4.5m x 3m beach area;
– Established and manicured gardens plus level enclosed lawn areas – great for kids
– Antique Chinese feature door from late Qing dynasty, made from solid Elmwood and professionally restored;
– Spotted gum hardwood stairs, North Coast beech hardwood timber floors and Italian porcelain tiles;
– Eco friendly 6.66kw solar plus large ducted and split system air-conditioning;
– Paved sandstone entertaining area by the pool with hot and cold outdoor shower
Take the easy 3-minute car trip to Suffolk Bakery, a fabulous and funky place to grab your coffee in the morning or catch up with friends while nights call for a meal and a drink at the local Suffolk Park pub. Stock up on fresh organic produce at Baz & Shaz, a ten-minute walk from home, with Ballina Airport an easy 25-minute drive (approx.).
Golden beaches and iconic surf breaks are five minutes away, as well as dog-friendly stretches of coastline that are ideal for your morning run. Why not also make the most of the Suffolk Park to Broken Head beach walk, home to some of Australia’s most picturesque scenery, or a handy 10 minute car trip into the heart of vibrant Byron Bay.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.