Rare to find, rural retreat and prime future opportunity in the heart of Schofields
Located within the West Schofields Priority Precinct and sitting on a flat and rectangular shaped 2.03 hectare block, this home truly presents an opportunity like no other. Currently featuring a four-bedroom home, it’s a great investment opportunity, presenting with the potential for huge capital growth in the very near future.
– 4 good sized bedrooms
– Multiple living areas, including outdoor undercover alfresco
– A modern and renovated kitchen
– Large rural shed and large hardstand area
– Ducted air-conditioning
– RU4 Zoning
– Situated in the West Schofields Priority Precinct prior to the applicable draft plan release
– Located at a short distance to Schofield’s Train Station, local supermarket, and the upcoming Schofields shopping centre
– Premium Galungara Public School catchment
– Short distance to local parks and all other amenities
– Close proximity to Marsden Park Business Park
– Easy access to M2 and M7 motorways
– Reasonable commute to the CBD
The home is currently rented for $750 per week and is a great interim investment opportunity. Located in a prime location, within one of Sydney’s fastest growing suburbs, it is one you must see. For further questions or inquiries, please contact Amit Kumar on 0422 256 468 or Neeraj Mehta on 0402 004 677.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area