Exquisite quality and flexible living!
Proudly marketed by Debbie Pearce Property is this custom-designed home of exceptional quality set amidst the enclave of quality properties in the sought-after Retford Park Estate.
Upon entering the grand entrance hall you’ll immediately gain a sense of the exceptional design and space flowing perfectly through to the entertainer’s kitchen featuring the focal 4m island bench setting a consistent tone of appeal.
The bespoke design of this home will ideally serve the desires of a growing family seeking flexible spaces or multi-generational living with an abundance of considered features and finishes throughout.
This home is truly one of a kind and needs to be viewed personally to appreciate the true delight of its outstanding value.
For additional information or to arrange an inspection please contact Debbie on 0400 339 449.
– Custom designed two-level home, built-in 2019 and positioned on north-west level 1,245sqm block
– Five genuine double bedrooms with four featuring ensuite facilities and two with walk-in robes
– The spacious master suite accessed via double entry doors benefits from dual aspect windows offering picturesque rural vistas complemented by a generous fitted walk-in robe, luxurious ensuite with heated floors/towel rail and separate toilet
– 40mm granite benches frame the desirable kitchen which boasts top-line appliances an abundance of storage and walk-in pantry
– Year round comfort can be achieved with double glazed windows, multi-zoned ducted heating/cooling, heated floors ensuite/main bathroom plus LOPI gas log fireplace with feature marble mantel
– Spotted gum timber flooring to the central living areas with plush carpets to formal living spaces, media room and bedrooms, 2.7m ceilings downstairs and 2.4m upstairs, wainscot panelling, custom coving and skirting boards complemented by superior designer curtaining/windows furnishings throughout
– Undercover alfresco benefiting from custom retractable screens to all sides plus inviting timber cabana positioned to take in the rural vistas
– Tech wired for ultra-convenience, 10kw solar panels, pendants/chandeliers, ducted vacuum, security cameras/lights, back to base alarm, instant gas hot water, all walls/ceilings insulated, large shed plus plenty of storage
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy.
- 3 Phase Power
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Area Views
- Living Area
- Openable Windows
- Pet Friendly
- Prestige Homes
- Vacuum System