Spacious family home with versatile living
Private inspection only!
Limted spaces available so please contact Debbie Conti to book.
Located in the heart of historical Tumbulgum Village, is this impressive home positioned on a generous 759sqm block. Featuring three bedrooms, the property also boasts multiple living and outdoor entertaining areas offering plenty of room for the whole family and is less than 200m to the picturesque Tweed River, perfect for the boat enthusiast.
Features of the property include:
– Three bedrooms on the upper level with built-in wardrobes
– Bathroom with shower recess and bath with separate W/C
– Study area with built-in storage
– Generous living area with adjoining dining
– Fans throughout with A/C in the living and master
– Original hardwood flooring and tinted windows
– Country style kitchen with new Smeg 900mm oven, D/W, huge double pantry, and extra prep bench
– New 23sqm rear covered balcony with insulation, plus front covered verandah
– Oversized double lock-up garage with rear storage/workshop and plenty of off-street parking
– Large separate laundry
– 3.5kw solar system and solar hot water
– Fully fenced rear yard with pergola, garden beds and side access for the boat or trailer
Tumbulgum Village offers a peaceful retreat yet is close to a variety of great eco-tourism facilities such as Husk Distillery, Farm & Co, Red Earth Brewery and an abundance of fresh local produce is available nearby. Only twenty minutes to Gold Coast International Airport and your choice of beautiful beaches, this truly does present an idyllic lifestyle.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area
- Pet Friendly