Rare acreage property in fantastic location!
Privacy and tranquillity are assured on this much-loved property of fifteen years located in the tightly held small rural community of Eviron, with the convenience of only fifteen minutes to Kingscliff and ten minutes to Murwillumbah.
The 5.7-acre property occupies an enviable, elevated position and enjoys spectacular northern views across picturesque cane fields through to the dramatic Cougals and Springbrook hinterland.
The property consists of a comfortable, single level four-bedroom residence and separate sizable studio presenting potential options for dual living or home business. There is also a superb agistment opportunity on the usable acreage.
Features of the property include:
– Four generous bedrooms
– Large bathroom with separate water closet
– Well equipped kitchen with gas stove and oven, dishwasher and breakfast bar
– Fans throughout and combustion heater
– Spacious living area with adjoining dining
– Separate rumpus or entertaining
– Separate laundry
– Large covered outdoor area overlooking the beautiful pool and stunning views
– Two-bay carport
– Energy efficient solar panel system
– Impressive studio and double lock-up garage
In such a superior location, this property ticks all the boxes for the perfect quintessential country lifestyle, surrounded by the natural beauty of the Tweed. Only 20 minutes to Gold Coast International Airport and 40 minutes to Byron Bay, don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure prime land with all amenities close by.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Living Area