Sold off market by Schofield’s No.1 Selling Agents
Conveniently located at a short walking distance to Schofields Train Station, local schools, parks, supermarket, as well as the upcoming Schofields Shopping Centre, this home is one for all ages of the family and presents with comfort as well as sophistication.
An entertainer’s delight, with multiple living and entertaining areas, with the highlight being the backyard, that not only has a backyard pergola and grassed area where time can be spent with the loved ones but also a pool. Inside the house there are also two additional living/dining areas, as well as a parent’s retreat, the perfect space for an at home getaway.
The home has a north-west facing aspect, making it sun drenched throughout the day. Accommodation consists of four good sized bedrooms all with their own built-in wardrobes.
Additional features you will love about the home:
– Solar panels installed, creating sustainable and low maintenance living
– Plantation shutters installed
– Backyard pergola area, has lights and a ceiling fan installed and overlooks the pool
– Kitchen is modern and renovated with a tiled splashback, dishwasher, stone benchtops and an abundance of storage space
– Hardwood floors in living areas and carpet in all bedrooms
– Low maintenance and fully landscaped front and backyards
– Single lock-up garage with roller door and a carport with space for 2 additional cars
Offering something that the whole family will love, and set in the most immaculate location, this home is one you must see. At a walking distance to Schofields Public School, local parks, Schofields Train Station and Tallawong metro Station, the location truly speaks for itself. For any further questions and inquiries, please contact Amit Kumar on 0422 256 468 or Neeraj Mehta on 0402 004 677.
Disclaimer: This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. Interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent inquiries.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport