Proudly marketed by Debbie Pearce Property is this thoughtfully constructed four-bedroom home located in a premium position within the sought-after Retford Park Estate.
Stylish & contemporary custom build of exceptional quality & orientation, perfectly framed by an amazing backdrop of commanding rural vistas ensuring living here is a delight from dawn to dusk.
Externally your intrigue will be caught by the inviting facade & charming garden delivering prominent street appeal, whilst the inside embodies a functional floorplan ensuring the home is ideally equipped to manage the ebbs & flows of everyday life including a strategically located study, a valued work from home addition.
Surrounded by high-quality homes, bike/walking tracks & mere moments from the township of Bowral definitely make this home inspection worthy. For additional information or to arrange an inspection please contact Debbie on 0400 339 449.
– Built by Hume in 2019 on north to rear level 1,031sqm block
– Master bedroom positioned away from the central living area is light & spacious with generous walk in robe & ensuite featuring dual shower/vanity
– Enviable kitchen featuring inviting stone topped sit up breakfast bar, pendant lighting, SMEG 90cm oven/induction cooktop with all supplies easily accessible via walk in pantry leading through to the mud room
– Additional accommodation wing offers three bedrooms all with built in robes, functional second living space, serviced by main bathroom with oversized bath & underfloor heating
– Inviting dual windows seats & picture frame windows create the perfect nook to unwind & breath in the spectacular rural vistas with access to generous north-facing alfresco via dual sliding doors (equipped with screens)
– Constant comfort with zoned ducted heating/cooling & combustion fire with decorative Italian tiles & mantel
– Flooring for majority is spotted gum timber & carpet to bedrooms/study, both complementing the neutral colour palette
– French patterned travertine porch/alfresco, 2.7m ceilings, plantation shutters, powder room, custom cabinetry & walk-in linen cupboard
– Easy care garden, side access to rear providing option for caravan/trailer, external shed, oversized double auto door garage with additional workshop/storage
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it.
- 3 Phase Power
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Living Area
- Prestige Homes
- Window Treatments