Space, comfort and flexibility…
Proudly marketed by Debbie Pearce Property is this meticulously maintained single level brick home that has plenty to offer.
Generous proportions throughout the light-filled living spaces extend directly to the private covered alfresco area where you’re able to enjoy views of the established low maintenance garden.
Equipped with a spacious and flexible floorplan this practical home would suit multiple living options including the needs of a growing family. Benefiting from its corner position is the secondary entrance and driveway leading to an additional 8mx5m garage/workshop or storage area perfect for the hobbyist/tradesperson or even a place to park the motorhome.
With everything this home has to offer it presents as the ultimate upsizing or downsizing opportunity and is definitely inspection worthy.
For additional information or to arrange an inspection please contact Debbie on 0400 339 449.
Additional features include:
– Level 1,127sqm approx. block with north east aspect, side/corner access and fully fenced rear garden serviced via the water tank
– Large formal lounge/dining area with delightful views to the garden via dual aspect windows
– The functional open plan kitchen/dining zone has everything you need to cook up a storm with an abundance of bench space and storage, stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop plus double oven, move freely from the kitchen to laundry with additional storage and external access
– Formal accommodation of the home offers flexibility with four bedrooms or three plus a study (all equipped with built-in robes) and serviced by the main bathroom with a separate toilet
– The master boasts a large picture window offering direct views of the garden, a walk-in robe and a generous ensuite
– Your comfort will be assured with gas central heating, split air-conditioning unit, ceiling fans and the inviting freestanding gas combustion fireplace which can be enjoyed whilst relaxing in the second living area
– Located only minutes from the thriving town of Moss Vale where you’ll have access to shops, schools, transport links as well as cafes/restaurants
– Moss Vale Train Station is 2.4km and Moss Vale Public School is 1.5km
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, with no reason to doubt its accuracy.
- Air Conditioning
- Living Area
- Window Treatments