Make the Move to the Hunter Valley and Build Your Dream Home
An exciting opportunity not to be missed, this cleared and vacant 2,000sqm block in the peaceful Hunter Valley town of Abermain awaits your vision for a brand-new family home.
Offering tranquillity, privacy and perfect dimensions, engage your own builder and architect to construct a dream home that suits your needs, wants and lifestyle. With more than a third of an acre to consider, there’s plenty of room to create stunning gardens and an alfresco entertaining haven of your choice with a swimming pool and spa along with garaging for multiple vehicles (STCA).
When the weekend comes around, explore the nature walks, bike trails and picnic areas of nearby Werakata National Park, or visit the cellar doors, cafes and award-winning restaurants of the area’s world-famous vineyards just 10 minutes away.
– Join this peaceful no-through street surrounded by acreages and high-quality new homes
– Level building envelope with approximate 40m frontage and 50m depth
– Create a special home that takes advantage of the lovely rural views
– Site already connected to town sewer, water and electricity
– 2.7km to Abermain Public school, 10km to Cessnock High, 15km to St. Philip’s Christian College
– 10km to Cessnock town centre, shopping and everyday essentials