Sold at Auction for $1,045,000
This contemporary home offers spacious and refined accommodation with a seamless blend of indoor/outdoor living. Set in the prized catchment of Caddies Creek and with less than a minutes walk to public transport this home has the perfect balance of accessibility and tranquility.
Set on a level east-facing block, this home is drenched in sunlight throughout the whole day. Featuring gas cooking and heating, this ensures comfort year round.
Fully renovated and ready to move in this four bedroom family home is perfect for all stages of family life. With the home finished to the highest degree and meticulously maintained as there was no cent spared in ensuring this home is perfect for the next growing family.
– Rendered brick single level family home with easy care backyard
– Master bedroom with a feature wall, walk-in robe, double roller premium blinds and fully renovated ensuite
– A further three generous sized bedrooms all with built-ins
– Renovated main bathroom with separate toilet allowing for privacy for the growing family
– Spacious laundry with built in storage, large tub and premium extendable hose tap and internal power points for electric charging
– Kitchen includes stone benchtop, Bosch black glass gas cooktop, european manufactured ducted rangehood-oven-dishwasher, internal slide-out dustbin, large pantry, hidden bar cabinet, soft close drawers and cabinets, marble grey polished tiled splashback, bulkhead, premium kitchen tap, sink and handles
– Multiple formal and everyday living and dining areas drenched in natural sunlight
– New Fujitsu 10/12.5kW ducted aircon/heating with air touch 3 system for climate control of 7 zones
– New Hikvision security cameras with 6MP cameras, NVR, hard drive plus fully functional and serviced intruder alarm system
– New 6.2KW european inverter and high efficiency solar system with 20 panels and fronius smart meter
– Under a 30 second walk to Metro Connect Shuttle bus stop for services to Sydney Metro Stations
– 5 min walk to Caddies Creek Public, Holy Cross Catholic Primary School and day-care
– 7 min walk to Glenwood Shopping Village, GP, pathology, dentist, chemist and Alwyn Lindfield Reserve
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Living Area