Larger than most - rare vacant parcel!!
Proudly marketed by Debbie Pearce Property is 5 Ayrshire Parade, one of the few larger parcels of land located within the Retford Park Estate, delivering the perfect balance of community vs convenience to everything Bowral has to offer.
With new-build opportunities in Bowral becoming difficult to find this 1,441sqm parcel presents an ideal scenario for those seeking a blank canvas; providing freedom and flexibility to bring your vision to life.
For sale is the LAND ONLY, however; to assist buyers we’ve collaborated with Bazdaric Prestige Homes, providing an opportunity to build their Hampton’s styled Vincent, adding a welcoming presence to this sun-soaked block. Noting: the successful purchaser is able to select their own builder and style (single level or double-storey) all within the Retford Park Estate Guidelines/STCA.
The Vincent’s generous proportions and floor plan are suited to provide that sought-after option of north-facing living whilst complimenting the distant views towards Mount Gibraltar. (See example concept images for the Vincent with Hampton’s Facade).
– Land is registered and ready to build
– Retford Park Estate has residential design guidelines that honour the rich tradition of the adjacent heritage listed Retford Park Residence
– Draft Bazdaric Vincent with Hampton’s Facade plans and costings available for a 33 sq home (5 bed/3.5 bath/2 car and multiple living-artist impression images shown)
– Services include NBN, gas, water, sewer and underground electricity connections
– Zoned R2 low density residential
– All within an easy 5-10-minute drive to Bowral’s retail, medical, transport, educational and recreational facilities
Front boundary width: 23.28m
Rear boundary width: 23m
Right boundary length: 61.46m
Left boundary length: 62.55m
For additional information or to arrange an on-site inspection please contact Selling Principal Debbie on 0400 339 449
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however; we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.