3 bedroom house
Welcome to 5 Eversley Street, Balcatta!
Add significant value to this renovators delight on 760sqm block!
3 bed, 1 bath, 1 parking
Put your modern touch on this classic three-bedroom brick home and enjoy quality family living on a large 760sqm block. The south-facing property features spacious lounge and dining rooms, plus three good-sized bedrooms and a distinctive retro kitchen that you could retain as the stylish centrepiece of your new interior design.
– Spacious L-shaped lounge room at front with carpet and ceiling fan
– Adjoining tiled dining area with striking original retro kitchen
– Kitchen features breakfast bar with overhead cabinetry and electric cooking
– Family-sized main bathroom with bath, shower, wall-hung vanity and separate toilet
– Three good-sized carpeted bedrooms; built-in robes to large master bedroom
– Large backyard awaits your landscaping touch with plenty of space for a pool (STCA)
– Well-equipped internal laundry with triple built-in linen cupboard and outdoor access
– Single carport plus extra off-street parking on long driveway
The home is peacefully set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, easy walking distance to Jones Paskin Reserve, bus stops, Takari Primary School, Balcatta IGA and Amelia Heights Pharmacy. Its also close to Stirling Central Shopping Centre, Primewest Northlands and Balcatta Senior High School, and a short commute to Perth CBD.