3 bedroom house
Welcome to 5 Frome Street, Karrinyup!
Renovators delight in sought-after family neighbourhood!
3 bed, 1 bath, 2 parking
Add significant value to this classic 1960s brick veneer home with a cosmetic modern renovation, or knock it down and redevelop (STCA) this bright low-maintenance 347sqm block that is ideally set opposite a park and close to the beach in a stunning family-friendly neighbourhood. High ceilings and Jarrah floors throughout will be the centrepiece of your renovation, and all three bedrooms are generously proportioned to suit family living.
– Large elevated entertainers deck at front overlooks the neighbouring park
– Continue into the living area with built-in gas fireplace and split-system a/c
– Huge eat-in kitchen offers plenty of scope for an impressive modern renovation
– Three bedrooms are all generously proportioned and capture plentiful natural light
– Well-presented main bathroom with shower over bath; separate internal laundry
– Laundry features outdoor access and a separate toilet; built-in linen cupboard
– Leafy low-maintenance fenced front courtyard features artificial turf
– Parking for two cars in over-sized double carport at front, plus external storeroom
The home is conveniently set easy walking distance to bus stops, Karrinyup Primary School, Karrinyup Shopping Centre and lakeside Karrinyup Recreation Reserve. Its also a short drive to spectacular Trigg Beach, Hamersley Public Golf Course and Lake Karrinyup Country Club.