Sold At Auction By Schofield's No.1 Selling Agent
This elegant six-bedroom, three-bathroom home is perfect for your entire family, with luxury inclusions and modern features throughout that are sure to make everyone fall in love.
Built by award-winning Wincrest Homes this masterpiece has a land size of 375 sqm approx. and a premium house size of 31 sq plus an extended outdoor entertainment deck area that offers the most high-quality living experience for the entire family.
Offering multiple living, dining and family areas throughout, including a huge outdoor entertainment area with an extended alfresco and quality decking, this home is the entertainer’s delight, with space to accommodate all your loved ones. It offers a large upstairs living area which can be used to spend time with the whole family.
Within this stylish home, there is an effortless blend of modern features, with an open plan kitchen and living area, that features a walk-in butler’s pantry, 40mm granite benchtops and central breakfast bar, a glass benchtop, 900mm stainless steel appliances, completed with elegant hanging pendant lights.
There are six total bedrooms of accommodation. The sixth bedroom offers a full ensuite bathroom as well as a walk-in robe downstairs, making it perfect for the extended family. The master retreat upstairs is also extremely spacious, complete with its own ensuite including a full bathroom and another walk-in robe. All other bedrooms are extremely spacious and include their own built-in robes.
Some other features that you are sure to love about this home:
• Built onto a level 375 sqm approx. block
• 6.6 kw solar panels installed, creating sustainable living
• High 2.6 m ceilings
• Plantation shutters installed throughout the home, providing a luxury feel to the home
• Engineered timber floors on both levels of the home, providing an ultra-modern look
• Ducted and zoned air-conditioning with 8 zones, as well as internet access for control
• Ceiling fans installed throughout
• All bathrooms have luxury inclusions with floor to ceiling tiles, as well as rain showers
• Completed in 2017 by award-winning Wincrest Homes
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested persons should rely on thei
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area