Sold By David Webber 0406 993 664
Perfectly positioned in a quiet sought after street, this much loved family home features a fantastic floorplan for the growing family. Bursting with potential this brick home occupies a sunny level block in a highly desirable location a stroll to schools and transport.
* Lounge and dining rooms feature large windows which frame a garden outlook whilst providing abundant natural light even during the winter months.
* Upper level has a family/rumpus room which provides plenty of space for the family to relax and have fun.
* The kitchen features a walk-in pantry and overlooks the rear garden and covered terrace
* Generous master bedroom with ensuite and built-in robes
* Three additional bedrooms all feature built-in robes
* Full solar power allows gives bill reduction and green assurance.
* Air conditioning, gas heating, floorboards waiting to be revealed
* Outside, a fully fenced level back garden provides a private oasis for family and friends, perfect for the kids to play in. It also features a fantastic workshop or home office
* Covered entertaining and BBQ area, acts as an additional living area in the warmer months
* A generous driveway leads to a double auto garage and storage
* Stroll to schools, sporting facilities and transport
* This property has all the hallmarks of a wonderful investment, with the added benefit of being able to add real value in the future.
For any further enquiries please contact: David Webber 0406 993 664
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport