Peaceful Cul-de-Sac and Magical Mountain Views.
Cul-se-sac positioned and backdropped by calming greenery and beautiful mountain scenery, this brick and tile family residence is a relaxing and peaceful spot to come home to. One of only six properties in this tranquil pocket, the spacious dual level layout features three bedrooms served by a family bathroom, lounge and dining rooms anchoring an electric-equipped kitchen, and a lower level rumpus with second bathroom, laundry, internal access from the double garage and an abundance of storage. Take yourself outdoors onto the tiled deck in the evening where you can watch the sun set at the end of each day, and kids will never tire of the ionised freshwater pool. This home, whether you move in and enjoy straight away, or decide to add value with modern updates, presents a great opportunity for young families looking to make a start in one of Newcastle’s most popular suburbs.
– Brick and tile family home on 917sqm cul-de-sac block
– Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans keep the home seasonally comfortable
– Kitchen with electric cooktop, dishwasher, bright breakfast nook and deck access
– All three bedrooms are appointed with built/walk-in robes and ceiling fans
– Family bathroom with separate w/c; second shower and w/c downstairs
– Double garage with two auto doors, storerooms and workshop
– Solar hot water for lower utility bills; pool comes with a robotic cleaner
– In catchment zone for New Lambton Heights Infants, Wallsend South Public and Lambton High schools
– Just 2.5km from John Hunter Hospital; 11km to Newcastle city centre and harbour