Country elegance with stylish appointments!
Proudly marketed by Debbie Pearce Property is this recently renovated home with distinctive street facade, light country style and easy care gardens.
Conveniently located in close proximity to the heart of Bowral and impeccably presented, this light filled cottage offers triple aspect windows delivering a bright airy and spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living room.
Fully designed for entertaining with clever installation of gas-strut window, that perfectly compliments the expansive deck making it the ideal place to sit and chat with the chef, whilst enjoying the 180 degree northerly vistas to Oxley Hill, of course that is all before heading down stairs to the seated fire-pit.
Perfect for now, or as your family evolves, this delightful home has huge potential, simply just move in, and make it your own. For additional information or to arrange a private or virtual inspection please contact Debbie on 0400 339 449.
– Engineered oak flooring, plush carpets, stone framed gas fireplace forming a statement centrepiece of the lounge which seamlessly flows to the dining area with banquette window seating
– Hamptons styled kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops, 90cm freestanding stainless oven with gas cooktop, dishwasher, feature glass doors, ceramic sink with an abundance of storage and bench space
– Three well proportioned bedrooms (two with built-in robes), double linen cupboard, stylish laundry with storage and stone bench tops leading directly to the tiled mud room
– Spacious neutral bathroom with double vanity, on trend fixtures, underfloor heating, freestanding bathtub, feature tiling, walk in shower and niche
– Underfloor gas central heating, decorative cornices, timber panelling and chair rails, decorative pendant lighting, LED downlights and supreme curtaining
– Perimeter of both front and rear yards is fenced with ‘no maintenance’ country styled post and rail, addition of mature cold climate plantings, decorative pathways and if desired option of side vehicular access
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, with no reason to doubt its accuracy.
- Area Views
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Toilet Facilities