Original Home Bordering Merewether Golf Club
Offering serious lifestyle benefits, this dearly-loved home is proudly positioned in one of Newcastle’s most desirable suburbs and borders the lush green fairways of Merewether Golf Club. Showcasing a rare display of pure potential, retro interiors deliver three-bedrooms, a connected living/dining zone and sunroom upstairs with a handy study, games room and garage on the ground-floor. A great base for exploring iconic surf beaches, following the coastline walkways of Glenrock Lagoon, or enjoying one of the many vibrant café scenes nearby, it invites an abundance of possibilities to refresh or renovate and capitalise on its blue-chip location (STCA).
– Comfortable as-is dual-level home showcasing a retro 1970’s vibe
– Step outside and onto the fairways of Merewether Golf Club
– Spacious living/dining area plus a casual meals area off the kitchen
– Both living rooms enjoy direct access to an enclosed sunroom
– Original yet perfectly-maintained kitchen and main bathroom
– Three robed bedrooms, ground-floor games room, home study
– A virtual blank canvas ready for renovators to get creative
– Single garage, second bathroom, storage, handyman’s workshop
– Less than 3km to iconic Merewether Beath, Baths and Surfhouse
– Central to Adamstown, The Junction and Westfield Kotara
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.