Architectural excellence in a bushland setting
A master-built residence crafted to stringent standards, this striking home provides an exceptional offering for discerning families.
Basking in an elevated private setting framed by spectacular district vistas, a meticulous floor plan takes full advantage of its stunning outlook. Bathed in all-day sunlight with soaring ceilings and high-set windows creating a wonderful sense of space throughout, premium finishes and designer updates deliver a property of exceptional quality.
Set across two spacious levels, with the flexibility of in-law/guest accommodation and multiple entertaining areas, beyond this coveted bushland sanctuary enjoy a short stroll to the local primary school with convenient access to the train station, village shops, parks and reserves.
– Fluid open-plan design includes a formal lounge/dining area with an inviting fireplace
– Designer kitchen with stunning 40mm Italian marble island and soaring 3.7m ceilings
– Suite of high-end appliances includes a 900mm Smeg gas cooktop and pyrolytic oven
– Sweeping vistas and spectacular valley sunrises captured from high-set windows
– Family living with Cedar glass sliders extending to a sun-soaked entertaining terrace
– Enclosed low-maintenance native gardens swathed in sweeping district panoramas
– Wraparound entertaining terrace with the potential for an elevated deck (STCA)
– Choice of upper or lower-level master suites or the option of in-law/guest living
– Upper-level master suite includes a custom walk-in robe and near-new luxe ensuite
– Three bathrooms, two newly renovated, main including a tub and rain shower
– Master ensuite with his/her vanity, dual rain showers and brushed copper fixtures
– Hardwood timber floors, 2.7m ceilings and reverse-cycle air in all the bedrooms
– Upper and lower-level study nooks, built-in robes and copious LED light fittings
– Internal access to the automatic double garage with storage/wine cellar
– Stroll to Berowra Public School and only moments to the station and village shops
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
Principal - Francesca Parrino Property
Sales Associate to Francesca Parrino Property
Saturday March 25 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am