Living off the grid
This land is located in the Nambucca Valley, 12km from the local historic village of Bowraville NSW. Nearby Bowraville has all the amenities you’ll need, schools K-12 and other Steiner school nearby. A 40min drive to Nambucca Heads stunning beaches.
– 5000gal concrete water tank and open shed
– Land size of 100 acres (40.11 hectares)
– Land rates $964.20 per year
– Land services $125.00 per year
– Land is freehold – no restrictions
– Mature forest, loggable with EPA approval
Level house site with building entitlement from local council. Very private end of the road in a bush setting, no power. Has all weather access.
Call Scott or Sam today for more information on this property.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Area Views
- Bush Retreat