An ideal balance of location vs convenience
Proudly marketed by Debbie Pearce Property is this neat as a pin unit, delivering the perfect balance of location vs convenience.
This bright and sunny upstairs unit is sure to attract the attention of first home buyers, astute investors or those seeking a Southern Highlands bolt hole given its close proximity to transport links and walking distance to cafes, supermarkets, boutiques, medical facilities and the aquatic centre.
Additional features include:
– Functional kitchen, ample storage space, dishwasher and electric cooktop/oven
– Spacious carpeted open plan lounge/dining area flowing directly to the courtyard
– Split reverse cycle air-conditioning unit
– Private low maintenance courtyard and appointed car parking space
– Two generous carpeted bedrooms with district views
– Approximate rental $400/week
– Opportunity to purchase an additional unit within this complex
Given this unit’s great locale and an easy-care offering, it’s certainly worth exploring. For additional information or to arrange an inspection please contact Selling Principal Debbie on 0400 339 449.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however; we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area