A fine country home in a prized Bowral location, with stunning grounds to match...
Located in arguably one of the finest streets in Bowral, is the rare opportunity to secure a home that offers luxury and period features on a 1,778sqm plot with mature gardens all ideally sited just a short stroll to Bowral town centre.
Approaching the property via the custom electric gates you’ll immediately be enveloped by a sense of intrigue, teasing you to explore further. Once inside this double brick c1950’s home, you’ll immediately experience its character and charm. With impressive ceiling heights throughout and the surprising addition of a spacious self-contained studio.
The current owners have patiently taken their time to tastefully refurbish and enhance this homes quality features, so with its meticulous presentation and modern luxurious heart, it’s simply waiting for you to move in.
For additional information or to schedule a private inspection please contact Debbie on 0400 339 449
Main residence features:
– Alf Stevens built home with irrigated, mature/manicured all seasons garden, terraced lawn areas, sandstone walls and a feature reflection pond with views towards Mount Gibraltar
– Dining/living area perfectly oriented with northerly rear aspect, custom picture windows with Heat & Glow gas fireplace
– Additional living area with Jetmaster gas fireplace and direct access via French doors to study
– Enviable cooks hand-painted kitchen featuring stone island bench, NEFF appliances and Qasair concealed range
– Luxurious master suite, walk-through robe, lavish ensuite, travertine heated flooring, Villeroy & Boch ceramic ware (including a bidet), Grohe tapware and heated towel rail other two bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Oversized double auto garage with workshop to the rear, additional roller door plus 2nd floor loft suitable as a home office/teenager retreat equipped with split unit air conditioner and built in storage
– Additional items: 2.8m ceilings, decorative features, quality chrome door furniture, timber flooring to main living areas, wool carpeting bedrooms, ext. awnings (2 auto), shutters, custom curtaining, zoned air conditioning (heating/cooling), LED downlights and feature pendants, under house storage plus outside pwdr room
– Separate entry, 2.7m ceilings, windows overlooking the garden
– Kitchen and split unit airconditioning
– Generous bedroom and ensuite with WIR plus additional robes/storage
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area