Stylish & Functional Family Living
Positioned in the tightly held community of Colo Vale, this tastefully decorated and generously proportioned Hotondo home offers quality finishes and superb attention to detail – truly something for everyone.
At 4 years young this home features an open plan layout, coupled with additional break out areas, embodying the perfect balance of comfortable and flexible living for the family, whilst providing an abundance of natural light.
Perfectly positioned just metres from the bus stop servicing local schools, 900m level walk to Colo Vale Public School, moments to Theaslea Preschool, access to bushwalking tracks and moments to all the village conveniences.
This impressive modern home presents a fabulous opportunity that is priced below replacement value so it is definitely one to inspect.
For additional information or to arrange an inspection please contact Debbie on 0400 339 449
– Charming facade, quality construction plus attention to detail
– Spacious entertainer’s kitchen with 40mm stone benchtops, island bench with feature tap and oversized double sink, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, glass splashback and feature window (ideally positioned for watching the children play in the fully fenced garden)
– Functional open plan living areas plus the addition of a media room (optional 5th bed/study) and rumpus
– Four bedrooms all with built-in robes, master with en-suite and walk-in robe
– Modern family bathroom includes a bath, shower and separate toilet
– Covered entertaining alfresco area ideal for BBQ’s with family and friends all year round overlooking the large level lawn area
– Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning and insulation
– Bamboo flooring to central living areas with carpet in the media room and bedrooms, plus double blinds across windows
– Double auto garage with internal access
– Fully fenced north to rear 771sqm block approx., side access for trailer and 5,000L water tank
– Services incl. NBN, town water, electricity, gas and all Council services
Located at the northern entrance to the picturesque Southern Highlands, minutes to Mittagong town centre, convenient for easy freeway access, 1.5 hour drive to Sydney and a 2-hour drive to Canberra.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Living Area
- Openable Windows
- Pet Friendly
- Toilet Facilities
- Window Treatments