Sold at Auction for $1,210,000
With five bedrooms and multiple formal and informal living areas, this Clarendon built family home showcases exquisite workmanship and character to the highest degree. Intuitively designed to maximise space and tranquility, this home showcases a vast sequence of living areas both indoor and out perfect to entertain the whole family year-round.
Located in Tuscan Waters, Glenwood’s most sought-after location, this home sits prominently with sweeping district views while being bathed in sunlight throughout the day. Located in Caddies Creek Public School and Glenwood High School catchment and a minute’s walk to city transportation, this home has something on offer to all members of the family.
- Four bedrooms upstairs with fifth downstairs accompanying full bathroom downstairs
- Three fully tiled bathrooms with showers
– Gourmet kitchen featuring gas cook-top, tile splash-back, with ample storage and bench space
- Expansive living and dining areas with district views
– Secure backyard drenched in morning sun with established gardens and large alfresco perfect for entertaining year round
– Children’s rumpus upstairs, perfect for the growing family
- Designer master with walk-in and ensuite
- Double lockup garage with additional rear access to accommodate further storage needs
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area