Ashby Rise, an idyllic lifestyle retreat graced with outstanding panoramic vistas
Proudly marketed by Debbie Pearce Property is this country acreage perfect for those seeking for space, scenery and relaxing countryside views.
This sympathetically Martin O’Toole designed family home provides a peaceful retreat amid an established approximately 8-acre holding with easy access to the southern villages, and less than ten minutes to the township of Moss Vale.
Offering a wealth of attractions with light filled open interiors, gallery entrance, entertainment areas and rolling land offering fertile pastures and wide-open green spaces.
Set in a private elevated position that takes full advantage of the panoramic vistas stretching as far as the Blue Mountains, the home is well appointed throughout and features an easy-to-maintain single level layout designed to suit every member of the family.
Four well-proportioned bedrooms three with robes including a master with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, plus additional media and sitting-room with flowing open living spaces.
The kitchen is beautifully appointed with 40mm granite bench tops and Miele appliances, plus a fully contained one-bedroom studio that’s ideal for guest accommodation, extended families or even a home-plus-income.
A choice of entertainment spaces includes a large north facing alfresco deck orientated to watch perfect sunsets over the dam and the mountains.
Presenting as a superb lifestyle getaway for hobby farmers, nature lovers or those that prefer to relax and entertain in beautiful rural surroundings, with everyday necessities just a few minutes away. For additional information or to arrange an inspection please contact Debbie on 0400 339 449.
– Stunning elevated approximately 8-acre holding featuring plenty of wide-open spaces
– Sun-filled single level layout features mix of open plan and cosy living areas with seamless connection to the outdoors
– Open plan gourmet kitchen with breakfast island and quality fittings
– Covered link way to self-contained one-bedroom studio apartment and double lock-up garage
– Northerly aspect, two dams, bore and 9,000L tank
– Powder room, office, den, workshop, spacious laundry, gas heating, reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Mix 2.7m/vaulted ceilings, spotted gum flooring, carpet, living area with double glazed windows and doors
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, with no reason to doubt its accuracy
- Living Area