VOTED HOUSE OF THE WEEK - Luxury beach side living in exclusive position & architecturally designed by well-known architect James Fitzpatrick
Seize this rare opportunity to secure a luxury beach side lifestyle with ocean views in this spectacular five-bedroom home that opens to an elegant poolside alfresco entertaining area.
Located within close walking distance to Malabar Beach
This striking beachside home with spacious living room captures abundant natural light through the atrium-style windows and opens out onto a bright balcony overlooking amazing ocean views. Enjoy your breakfast mornings or coffee watching the magnificent sunrise over the sea.
The separate large kitchen and dining area is next to the main living room and features stone bench tops, a long breakfast bar with waterfall edge, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and plentiful built-in storage.
The large tiled fifth bedroom with stylish private ensuite features an over-sized frameless glass shower, with four downstairs bedrooms all featuring timber flooring and built-in robes.
You’ll love entertaining friends and family in the large outdoor area that features a stunning in-ground pool with swim jets for resistance training and grass entertaining area.
– Brise soleil – an architectural feature of a building that reduces heat gain by using operable glass doors and deflecting sunlight
– Striking living/dining area captures abundant natural light through atrium-style windows
– Designer chef’s kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
– Luxurious modern ensuites to two of five generous bedrooms – all with built-in robes
– Chic ensuite bathroom features large frameless glass shower and large modern vanity
– Low-maintenance floor tiles throughout the house with timber flooring throughout downstairs bedrooms
– Large outdoor area with stunning in-ground pool and entertaining area
– Internal laundry discretely located under the stairs
– Pool includes swim jets used for resistance training or fun for the kids
– Pool includes twin cascade waterfalls which create a beautiful texture and tranquil mesmerizing sound to enhance any swimming pool.
– Pool is set up to have solar panels and is wired to take electric heat pump
– Security system
– Surround Sound system for kitchen, living & entertainment area
– Ducted vacuum cleaning system
– Remote control blinds for master bed
– Parking for 2 with remote control access with real lane access
– Large storage space with remote control access
– Gas supply from street and not via tanks which is unique
For more info contact Gary Flax 0414 242 142