Relax, exhale and replenish the soul in Kioloa
Properties in this tightly held, beachside enclave rarely come onto the market. Capturing the essence of laidback Kioloa living at its best, your dream south coast lifestyle awaits in this spacious, elevated family home set in tranquil Kurrawa Drive, just metres from the beach.
Imagine the sound of the waves lulling you to sleep at night, then waking each morning to stroll down to the uncrowded beach for a swim, surf or walk along the sand. Later you may feel like wandering to Merry Street General Store and takeaway for your morning coffee, breakfast or lunch, depending on how slowly you wish to take the day or dine at the Merry Street Restaurant and Bar. From this ideal Kioloa location, you can relax, exhale and replenish your soul.
– Large 701sqm fully enclosed block
– Three good sized bedrooms with and built-in robes large windows to allow full sunlight and capture bushy outlook
– Master suit is a true parents retreat with ensuite
– Multiple outdoor entertainment areas
– Galley style kitchen with views to the beach
– Combustion wood fire to keep you warm in the winter and reverse cycle air-conditioning for year round comfort
– Oversized single garage with extra workshop or storage space
– Lush established native garden with good off street parking options
– Investment potential, weekly rental expectations of $550 per week
– Surround yourself with beaches, bush and wildlife. in this beautiful Kioloa location
– Within walking distance to Kitten Bay well known by locals for lobster diving
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Close to Shops
- Openable Windows
- Window Treatments