Outstanding Vistas with Dual Frontage…
This 1,014sqm (approx.) near level parcel benefits from its corner position by offering the opportunity for north to rear entertainment areas featuring spectacular distant views across to Mount Gibraltar.
Subject to estate guidelines this block would be suitable for a Storybook designed home (draft plans for this block have been drawn). Additionally, the generous street frontages provide a welcoming presence to this sun-soaked block.
Retford Park has seen rapid development within the last year, so with motivated vendors here is a wonderful opportunity to join this lovely community and reside in the picturesque Southern Highlands!
For additional information or to arrange an onsite inspection please contact Debbie Pearce on 0400 339 449.
– Sale Guide $625,000 is for the land component and draft plans ONLY
– Near level 1,014sqm approx. block (with no easements)
– Draft Storybook plans & costings for a 36.8 square home (4 bed/2 bath/2 car and 3 living spaces) will be provided to the new owners (images for reference only)
– Registered and ready to build
– Prime position within the estate, with close proximity to Retford’s ‘Central Park’
– Retford Park is a lasting legacy to the vision of the late James Fairfax AC
– Services include NBN, gas, water, sewer, and underground electricity connections
– Community focused and pedestrian friendly
– Streets lined with grass and cold climate plantings
– All roads with kerb and guttering
– Zoned R2 Low density residential
Dimensions of land (approximate):
Front Boundary Width: 25.5m
Rear Boundary Width: 25.7m
Right Boundary Length: 42.1m
Left Boundary Length: 35.9m
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort is taken to ensure the accuracy of this listing, we accept no responsibility for errors or omissions. We encourage you to seek your own independent legal and/or financial advice prior to making any commitment or decision.