3 bedroom house
Welcome to 66 Duke Street, Scarborough!
Immaculate three-bedroom family home close to the beach.
Stunning polished Jarrah floors star throughout this superbly presented three-bedroom home that features spacious alfresco living and is set close to the beach and schools in a popular family-friendly neighbourhood.
Enter via the front porch and into the spacious open plan living room that flows through to the dining area and adjoining kitchen with gas cooktop and high-end Blanco stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
The dining area opens to the alfresco patio through double French doors, and a huge soaring A-frame pergola provides plenty of space for all-weather entertaining on the low-maintenance 412sqm block.
A study nook provides extra living space; there are two large double door built-in robes to the master bedroom; and the family-sized main bathroom is immaculately presented with large shower and separate bath.
Features: – Split-system air conditioning to living room and master bedroom
– Third bedroom also features split-system air conditioning
– Fresh paint to ceilings, walls, skirtings, doors and door frames throughout
– Brand new double french doors with side light fixed frames either side to front living area
– Limestone paving to large alfresco patio at rear
– Separate internal laundry with patio access
– Pay TV and security screens throughout
– Small shed provides extra storage space
– Low-maintenance reticulated gardens
– Detached double carport plus extra off-street parking
Location: – 300m to Deanmore Duke Reserve
– 1.1km to Newborough Primary School
– 1.2km to Deanmore Primary School
– 1.2km to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
– 2.5km to Scarborough Beach
- Alarm System