SOLD- by David Webber 0406 993 664
In a highly coveted setting that ensures a lifestyle of privacy and tranquility, this exceptional residence defines effortless family living over two invitingly spacious levels. Bathed in an abundance of natural light via a prized perspective at the rear, it offers a choice of spacious living areas and cameo views along the Northern Beaches. Private and enviably positioned in a superb lifestyle setting, it’s moments from transport, schools and shops.
* Clean and sophisticated, yet comfortable and homely, this home affords a wealth of formal and informal living and entertaining options with three separate living spaces.
* Bathed in sunshine, the spacious open plan living and dining areas flow out onto a covered alfresco dining terrace, overlooking the in-ground pool and gardens.
* The spacious kitchen is light and bright and offers the perfect family and entertainers hub, with plenty of storage, bench space and convenient breakfast bar.
* Stroll from the end of the garden to local tennis courts or simply cycle straight onto one of the many mountain bike tracks a stones throw from your back door.
* The spacious level backyard gives the kids plenty of room to have fun and express themselves in a fully fenced environment.
* Large double lock-up garage and storage with internal access.
* This quiet community setting is a short distance to the white sands of the beach and a breath from the tranquil waters of Manly Dam.
* Stroll to the local shops, primary school and express CBD transport.
* A Sumptuous master suite enjoys coastal views and has his ‘n’ hers walk-through-robes leading to a spacious ensuite with separate bath and shower.
* The remaining three bedrooms are light, spacious and feature built-in wardrobes.
* The flexible floorplan of this home also allows for the home office or the upstairs retreat to be used as a fifth bedroom when guests drop by.
Contact: David Webber 0406 993 664