Private family retreat with views
Thoughtfully designed to maximise the idyllic north-facing aspect, embracing natural light and flow through breezes, is this double brick, single level home. Set on a generous 968sqm (approx.) block, this quality-built home is perched to enjoy spectacular valley views and privacy, while only minutes away to all amenities.
Features of the property include:
– Three carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes, including the master with WIR, ensuite and sliding doors leading out to the covered alfresco area
– The main bathroom services beds two and three with shower recess, bath, and separate W/C
– Well-appointed kitchen with 900mm gas cook top, D/W, microwave cavity and large L-shaped island bench
– Generous open-plan light-filled living area and separate dining
– Large rumpus room offering versatility, perfect for the teenager or possible fourth bedroom
– In-ground pool with adjoining covered outdoor entertaining over 33sqm (approx.)
– A/C units in all bedrooms and kitchen with fans throughout
– Separate laundry with storage
– Front utility/drying area with plenty of covered storage space
– Low maintenance established gardens
– Fans throughout
– Solar system
– Under cover parking for two cars with extra off-street parking
Great for families of all ages, this blue-chip address offers privacy yet is so close to all amenities including Terranora Marketplace within walking distance. In a great location and a choice of Terranora Public and Lindisfarne Anglican Grammar schools, it is only a short drive to Tweed Heads CBD, Kingscliff and Coolangatta beaches and Gold Coast International Airport.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Pet Friendly