Northwest Country Living at its Best.
Introducing this newly renovated, rare but classy ranch-style homestead. With meticulous attention to detail and a fresh characterization of country charm, this fabulous 5 acre property is nestled high in an exclusive rural setting only moments from Lynwood County Club and golf course, shops and quality private and public schools.
Showcasing a magnificent expansive floorplan and fresh bright interiors, this is an extraordinary family home to be enjoyed while land banking and awaiting possible rezoning (STCA) and observing the current Box Hill developments a few streets away.
With sleeping quarters to the east, the western wing opens to a welcoming family room, deluxe kitchen with huge CaesarStone breakfast island, cutting-edge appliances and deep walk-in pantry, while the oversized casual dining area flows out onto an elevated sunlit deck.
A separate driveway leads to the rear workshop and provides car spaces for the tenanted 2 bedroom apartment with spa bath.
Just a short drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre and the upcoming Northwest Rail Link to the City as well as easy access to Castle Towers. Only 30 minutes to Parramatta or jump onto the Hills M2 Motorway and you’ll be in Sydney City in 45 minutes. Also close to national parkland, sporting facilities and the idyllic Hawkesbury River for the best skiing, fishing and boating experience. But the best part according to the locals, is the close proximity to the upcoming Box Hill Shopping complex as a part of the Hills of Carmel development which has a 10 year time frame to completion in place.
• Five acre family estate with magnificent views
• 5 stunning bedrooms plus study wrapped in verandas
• 9 foot ceilings, matching tall doors and flawless timber flooring
• Master retreat with huge WIR, glorious ensuite with deck access
• Multiple living zones all of grand proportions
• Privacy of the north wing perfect for in-law accommodation
• Rear tenanted studio apartment and massive powered shed
• Masterfully designed country kitchen second to none in size and functionality
• Picturesque gulley creates a natural water course with dam at the rear
• Fenced paddocks and stable with town water
• Untold investment potential being in close proximity to Box Hill development